From September 2011 to February 2012, the monthly unique visitors to the Pinterest site grew over 866 percent, with users spending 98 minutes a month on the site, as compared to 2.5 hours on Tumblr and 7 hours on Facebook. Read on in this infographic created by Columnfivemedia with Flowtown to find out how Pinterest has taken the Internet by storm.
I am a Digital Marketing Professional based in Mumbai. Love to travel and go on an adventure with friends. I also love trying food from different cultures in India.
Like us on facebook
Sign Up for Newsletter
Sign up to receive latest infographics in your inbox daily through Google Feedburner.
No Spam. Mails will be received through Google Feedburner
Recent News I Like
- 2016 - An Election of Surprises
- Tips: Writing an Essay on Social Media and Youth Development
- 10 Reasons That Make the Limited Edition Maruti Swift Deca a Must-Buy
- How to Use YouTube Correctly for Your Business
- Sponsored Post: For the Perfect Feel- Westin Hotels & Resorts!
- 5 Habits Stopping You From Getting Rich
- 13 Mistakes You’re Making When Cooking Eggs
- Relevance of Startup Ecosystems in the Current Indian Economy.
- How Business Financing Can Save Your Business
- Asbestos in the Home
- Road Trip to GOA, An Ideal Yatra
- Choose The Right Critical Illness Plan
- 7 Wellness Activities for Active Senior Citizens to Follow a Healthy Lifestyle
- These 32 Steps Will Help Rank Your Local Business on Google Maps
- HISTORY OF IDEAS - Religion
- Top Causes for Period Cramps
- Guaranteeing a Life Beyond Retirement: Here’s How to Do It
- A to Z of Group Health Insurance
- How Has Technology Changed Language?
- Look what we found: 5 Impressive portable devices for the nomad
- Data Visualization
- Food and Drinks
- How To
- Love & Relationship
- Motion Graphics
- Personal Care
- Press Release
- Science & Environment
- Social Media