From September 2011 to February 2012, the monthly unique visitors to the Pinterest site grew over 866 percent, with users spending 98 minutes a month on the site, as compared to 2.5 hours on Tumblr and 7 hours on Facebook. Read on in this infographic created by Columnfivemedia with Flowtown to find out how Pinterest has taken the Internet by storm.
I am a Digital Marketing Professional based in Mumbai. Love to travel and go on an adventure with friends. I also love trying food from different cultures in India.
Like us on facebook
Subscribe via Email
Recevie latest infographic delivered to your inbox through Google Feedburner.
We won't spam you!
Recent News I Like
- Sponsored Video: Alien and The Dinosaur #IncredibleIsNow - ASUS ZenFone 3
- Peer-to-Peer Renting: Embrace the Adventure
- How the World Reads
- Omkar Meridia – Mumbai City’s Lowest-Priced Designer Boutique Apartments at BKC Crossing
- 5 Amazing Dog Park Benefits in India
- Federal Government Contractor Accounting
- 10 Stupid Things you should not do in the Gym
- 10 Gentleman Things You Should Do In The Gym
- Visual timeline of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 rise and fall
- A Trip Down Memory Lane – Moments Spent with my Best Friend
- Energy Outlook 2040
- Americas Most Haunted Locations
- 5 New Shows Launching on Zindagi TV to Present Unique, Vibrant and Thoughtful Content to Viewers
- 2016 - An Election of Surprises
- Tips: Writing an Essay on Social Media and Youth Development
- 10 Reasons That Make the Limited Edition Maruti Swift Deca a Must-Buy
- How to Use YouTube Correctly for Your Business
- Sponsored Post: For the Perfect Feel- Westin Hotels & Resorts!
- 5 Habits Stopping You From Getting Rich
- 13 Mistakes You’re Making When Cooking Eggs
- Data Visualization
- Food and Drinks
- How To
- Love & Relationship
- Motion Graphics
- Personal Care
- Press Release
- Science & Environment
- Social Media