Many workers today do not work for organizations on a permanent basis. These independent workers, both solopreneurs and independent service firms, known collectively as the contingent workforce, are present in many different fields. But who are they? Columnfivemedia examine this unique section of the labor force in this infographic with Mavenlink.
Like us on facebook
Subscribe via Email
Recevie latest infographic delivered to your inbox through Google Feedburner.
We won't spam you!
Recent News I Like
- Federal Government Contractor Accounting
- 10 Stupid Things you should not do in the Gym
- 10 Gentleman Things You Should Do In The Gym
- Visual timeline of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 rise and fall
- A Trip Down Memory Lane – Moments Spent with my Best Friend
- Energy Outlook 2040
- Americas Most Haunted Locations
- 5 New Shows Launching on Zindagi TV to Present Unique, Vibrant and Thoughtful Content to Viewers
- 2016 - An Election of Surprises
- Tips: Writing an Essay on Social Media and Youth Development
- 10 Reasons That Make the Limited Edition Maruti Swift Deca a Must-Buy
- How to Use YouTube Correctly for Your Business
- Sponsored Post: For the Perfect Feel- Westin Hotels & Resorts!
- 5 Habits Stopping You From Getting Rich
- 13 Mistakes You’re Making When Cooking Eggs
- Relevance of Startup Ecosystems in the Current Indian Economy.
- How Business Financing Can Save Your Business
- Asbestos in the Home
- Road Trip to GOA, An Ideal Yatra
- Choose The Right Critical Illness Plan
- Data Visualization
- Food and Drinks
- How To
- Love & Relationship
- Motion Graphics
- Personal Care
- Press Release
- Science & Environment
- Social Media