From September 2011 to February 2012, the monthly unique visitors to the Pinterest site grew over 866 percent, with users spending 98 minutes a month on the site, as compared to 2.5 hours on Tumblr and 7 hours on Facebook. Read on in this infographic created by Columnfivemedia with Flowtown to find out how Pinterest has taken the Internet by storm.
Subscribe to our blog and receive interesting infographic in your mail box.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
Follow us on twitter
Like us on facebook
- How Business Financing Can Save Your Business
- Asbestos in the Home
- Road Trip to GOA, An Ideal Yatra
- Choose The Right Critical Illness Plan
- 7 Wellness Activities for Active Senior Citizens to Follow a Healthy Lifestyle
- These 32 Steps Will Help Rank Your Local Business on Google Maps
- HISTORY OF IDEAS – Religion
- Top Causes for Period Cramps
- Guaranteeing a Life Beyond Retirement: Here’s How to Do It
- A to Z of Group Health Insurance
Animals Articles Business Causes Crime Data Visualization DIY Ecommerce Economy Education Entertainment Events Facts Festival Finance Food & Drinks Government Health How To India Infographics Inspiration Internet Jobs Law Lifestyle Love & Relationship Marketing Motion Graphics Personal Care Press Release Religion Safety Science & Environment Security Social Media Sports Technology Travel Video Women World