Many workers today do not work for organizations on a permanent basis. These independent workers, both solopreneurs and independent service firms, known collectively as the contingent workforce, are present in many different fields. But who are they? Columnfivemedia examine this unique section of the labor force in this infographic with Mavenlink.
I am a Digital Marketing Professional based in Mumbai. Love to travel and go on an adventure with friends. I also love trying food from different cultures in India.
Sign Up for Newsletter
Sign up to receive latest infographics in your inbox daily through Google Feedburner.
No Spam. Mails will be received through Google Feedburner
Like us on facebook
Recent News I Like
- How to Use YouTube Correctly for Your Business
- Sponsored Post: For the Perfect Feel- Westin Hotels & Resorts!
- 5 Habits Stopping You From Getting Rich
- 13 Mistakes You’re Making When Cooking Eggs
- Relevance of Startup Ecosystems in the Current Indian Economy.
- How Business Financing Can Save Your Business
- Asbestos in the Home
- Road Trip to GOA, An Ideal Yatra
- Choose The Right Critical Illness Plan
- 7 Wellness Activities for Active Senior Citizens to Follow a Healthy Lifestyle
- These 32 Steps Will Help Rank Your Local Business on Google Maps
- HISTORY OF IDEAS - Religion
- Top Causes for Period Cramps
- Guaranteeing a Life Beyond Retirement: Here’s How to Do It
- A to Z of Group Health Insurance
- How Has Technology Changed Language?
- Look what we found: 5 Impressive portable devices for the nomad
- A Guide to Cooking and Baking Substitutions
- Russia's Love of Alcohol and its Effect on the Nation
- Banking Explained – Money and Credit
- Data Visualization
- Food & Drinks
- How To
- Love & Relationship
- Motion Graphics
- Personal Care
- Press Release
- Science & Environment
- Social Media