Facebook is the largest photo-sharing site in the world. Recently, Facebook started using Tag Suggestions, which uses face-recognition software to suggest people’s names to tag in pictures without their permission. In this infographic done by Columnfivemedia with Zone Alarm, take a look at how the software works, privacy concerns and some tips on how to avoid unwanted tagging.
I am a Digital Marketing Professional based in Mumbai. Love to travel and go on an adventure with friends. I also love trying food from different cultures in India.
Like us on facebook
Sign Up for Newsletter
Sign up to receive latest infographics in your inbox daily through Google Feedburner.
No Spam. Mails will be received through Google Feedburner
Recent News I Like
- 2016 - An Election of Surprises
- Tips: Writing an Essay on Social Media and Youth Development
- 10 Reasons That Make the Limited Edition Maruti Swift Deca a Must-Buy
- How to Use YouTube Correctly for Your Business
- Sponsored Post: For the Perfect Feel- Westin Hotels & Resorts!
- 5 Habits Stopping You From Getting Rich
- 13 Mistakes You’re Making When Cooking Eggs
- Relevance of Startup Ecosystems in the Current Indian Economy.
- How Business Financing Can Save Your Business
- Asbestos in the Home
- Road Trip to GOA, An Ideal Yatra
- Choose The Right Critical Illness Plan
- 7 Wellness Activities for Active Senior Citizens to Follow a Healthy Lifestyle
- These 32 Steps Will Help Rank Your Local Business on Google Maps
- HISTORY OF IDEAS - Religion
- Top Causes for Period Cramps
- Guaranteeing a Life Beyond Retirement: Here’s How to Do It
- A to Z of Group Health Insurance
- How Has Technology Changed Language?
- Look what we found: 5 Impressive portable devices for the nomad
- Data Visualization
- Food and Drinks
- How To
- Love & Relationship
- Motion Graphics
- Personal Care
- Press Release
- Science & Environment
- Social Media